Ethos and Vision
At Werrington Primary School we aim to provide each and every individual with a high quality learning experience, which will develop his or her potential and encourage independence and confidence.
The curriculum is broad, balanced and relevant to the needs of each child and seeks to ensure continuity and progression. Teaching and learning take place in a caring, purposeful and secure environment.
The school aims to foster self-esteem, respect for self and others, co-operation and care for the community.
The school values the interests of the children and links with parents.
As a school community, we aim to:
- Provide a caring, happy and welcoming environment ensuring the safety, well-being and inclusion of all.
- Respect and celebrate our differences and special talents, fostering ambitious aspirations.
- Provide a broad, balanced, challenging and stimulating curriculum, which empowers and enables all.
- Become literate, numerate and globally aware, equipped for life in a modern world.
- Develop confident and independent learners for life.