All Staff vacancies will be listed on our school website.
Please see below our current vacancies.
Werrington Primary School – Soke Education Trust
This school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and requires all staff to share this commitment.
KS1 Class Teacher – Full Time Permanent (Main Scale)
Werrington Primary School wishes to recruit a KS1 Class Teacher for September 2018. Could this be you?
We are a happy, successful, two form entry Primary School located in Werrington village to the North of Peterborough. We are a founding member of the Soke Education Trust - a newly formed Multi Academy Trust (MAT) which includes Wittering Primary School, John Clare Primary School and Gunthorpe Primary School.
We can offer:
- Children that are keen to learn, motivated and actively engage with our inspiring curriculum
- Great resources and learning environment
- A Team approach where all staff are valued and able to shape and promote school development
- Professional Development and Support from within the school and wider MAT including potential further career opportunities
- Team Leader and Lead Subject Teacher support as well as Dedicated NQT Mentor support (as applicable)
- PPA Team release for joint planning, preparation and assessment
- Procedures and arrangements that enable teachers to add value
If the above makes you think - ‘I want to find out more’ , please do make contact as we would be delighted to meet and show you around school. In the first instance contact the school Office - 01733 571779 to make arrangements. All necessary paperwork including Application Form and Job Description can be found below.
The closing date for applications is Monday 16th April 2018 by close of business 1700 and interviews are planned to take place on Monday 23rd April 2018. Completed application forms can be emailed to email@example.com or via post for the attention of Rachel Lidgett – School Business Manager.