Please see below our current vacancies:
This school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and requires all staff to share this commitment. A satisfactory DBS and employment checks will be required as part of this recruitment.
Y5 Class Teacher 0.4 (Mon + Tues) – Maternity Leave
Werrington Primary School wishes to recruit a 0.4 - Y5 Class Teacher for January 2019 for the Spring and Summer Term. Could this be you?
The post is to cover Y5 Maternity Leave and will be 2 days per week – Monday and Tuesday from January 2020. For the Spring and Summer term. Our requirements will be reviewed regarding the Autumn term 2020 as this could extend to three terms cover for the right candidate who would follow the cohort into Y6 for the term.
Y2 Class Teacher 0.4 (Thurs + Fri) - Permanent Appointment
The post is for a substantive 0.4 Job Share - Permanent appointment from January 2020 or as soon after for the right candidate.
We are a happy, successful, two form entry Primary School located in Werrington village to the North of Peterborough. We are a founding member of the Soke Education Trust - a Multi Academy Trust (MAT) which includes Wittering Primary School, John Clare Primary School, Gunthorpe Primary School and Northborough Primary School.
We can offer:
- Children that are keen to learn, motivated and actively engage with our inspiring curriculum
- Great resources and learning environment
- A Team approach where all staff are valued and able to shape and promote school development
- Professional Development and Support from within the school and wider MAT including potential further career opportunities
- Team Leader and Lead Subject Teacher support as well as Dedicated NQT Mentor support (as applicable)
- PPA Team release for joint planning, preparation and assessment
- Procedures and arrangements that enable teachers to add value
If the above makes you think - ‘I want to find out more’ , please do make contact as we would be delighted to meet and show you around school. In the first instance contact the school Office - 01733 571779 to make arrangements. All necessary paperwork including Application Form and Job Description can be found via the school website www.werringtonprimaryschool.co.uk - School Information – Vacancies or via request from the School Office: firstname.lastname@example.org .
The closing date for applications is Wednesday 6th November 9 am and interviews are planned to take place on Monday 11th November. Completed application forms can be emailed to email@example.com or via post for the attention of Cheryl Hinton – School Operations Manager.